We provide several forms for library services online for your convenience. Some forms may be filled and submitted online. Forms in PDF format me be either emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and submitted to the library in person.
Online Forms: You can submit these forms online.
- Ask a Librarian: Submit a question for a librarian to answer over e-mail.
- Suggest an Item for Purchase: Request an item for the library to purchase for the collection.
PDFs: These forms have been made accessible for your convenience. Submit them via email or bring them into the library.
- Library Card Application: A printable form for applying for a library card.
- Request for Waiver of Library Charges: A printable form for requesting to have library fees forgiven. To view library policies including loan periods, overdue fines, & fees, visit our policies page.
- Rules and Application for Proctoring Services: A printable form for applying for proctoring services.